Request for Proposals for long distance migratory species - The National Geographic Society
Applicants may request US$10,000 - US$150,000 over one or two years.
Deadline for submission of proposals is 1 October 2017.
Priority will be given to projects that aim to do one or more of the following:
- fill critical knowledge gaps that can help reverse negative population trends;
- demonstrate methods for improving population viability;
- seek to promote the effective conservation of migratory populations and species;
- develop intervention plans to help overwintering, breeding, or stopover sites; or
- use public-private partnership models to protect migratory species and pathways.
For more information, please visit the National Geographic Society’s website at https://www.nationalgeographic.org/grants/what-we-fund/rfp/long-distance-animal-migration.